Hello, I never actually finish a challenge like this but fuck it, I am experiencing writer’s block and am going to give it another go. I’m following the template above (which I’m a year late for), so kick off October with me and try this out.
It says interesting but I don’t live a particularly exciting life, therefore anyone reading: you have to deal with vaguely interesting and borderline mundane.
1. I just graduated from university, where I studied mechanical engineering.
2. I take deep pride in my binge watching abilities (even though it’s nothing to be proud of- such as watching 11 seasons of supernatural faster than the summer holidays).
3. Even though I love music now, I had a phase where I didn’t listen to music for about 4 years. I later heard some rock music which has since changed my whole attitude for music.
4. I’ve only ever been to one concert because one of my parents detests concerts/clubs and anything of the like.
5. I make bad puns. Honestly I am surprised people even hang with me.
6. I have a hard time picking a favourite anything. For example, I can never pick a favourite colour but say black as a default.
7. In terms of movies I have two favourites Forrest Gump and the Princess Bride. (Fun fact: Robin Wright is in both movies.)
8. I watched a lot of anime and read manga, which I now prefer to comics. It also inspires me to draw.
9. Even though I’m not scared of spiders or snakes or rollercoasters, I am extremely scared of horror movies.
10. I want to write a book. I’m unsure of the specifics of it but I really want to write and complete a whole book.
11. I hate ketchup.
12. I’m quite short- about 5ft1-5ft2
13. I’m extremely lazy and have almost zero drive.
14. I’ve never been in a relationship.
15. I have a black cat who loves to scratch me, then suddenly starts to purr and beg for attention.